Monday, April 02, 2007

Please pray!

Dennis received a call this morning telling him that his father isn't doing very well. His health has been up and down for the past year or so and lately has gotten significantly worse. He is blind and has several other health problems. This is what Dennis wrote in his update this morning to people:

"Another prayer item is that this morning I received a phone call from Busia that my dad is very sick and has been admitted in the Busia District Hospital there. Please pray that the doctors will find out what it is quickly and treat it. Pray also for his salvation because he is not a believer."

Please pray for Dennis' Dad and his family right now. Most of all pray that the Lord would show His Dad grace and mercy and draw Him to Himself!

1 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Blogger greta lynn hernandez said...

Hey Allison.
I don't know if you remember me from Southeastern or not...I hung out with Kay F. a lot.

I followed the Laird's link to your blog. Anyway...Congratulations on your upcoming marriage! I will have been married for 2 years in May. It's such a beautiful testimony of God's love towards us.

Love your husband well and respect him daily as you serve together! Have a happy wedding! :)

PS--You make such a beautiful couple!

Love,
greta

 

Post a Comment

<< Home