Thursday, March 29, 2007

Celebrating 100 More Days and counting!!!

TODAY DENNIS AND I OFFICIALLY HAVE 100 MORE DAYS TIL OUR WEDDING DAY!!!
WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Here's some more pictures he sent me today of our time together in Mombasa. These are pictures of the day we went back to the village I used to live in Matuga. He got to meet my best friend Margaret and her family as well as some of the precious ladies in my story groups.

This is Me, Dennis, Saumu and her children. I love this picture!!

This is me, Dennis and Margaret who was my best friend in the village. She was my little shadow and God is doing amazing things with her life! I miss her!

This is Us with Margaret's family who is just one of the many Kenyan families I'm considered part of. Everytime I see them they come running greeting me with "Karibu Nyumbani Mwanangu!!", which means Welcome Home My child! They are very dear and precious to me!

And here's the Kenyan village expert showing us how to eat the madafu (unripe coconut) after drinking it :) What a cutie pie:)

There's my TALL DARK AND HANDSOME himself!! With a yummy Fanta orange. Nothing tastes better than a cold Fanta in a glass bottle!

Here's my sweet fiance doing what he loves best, teaching God's Word, and sporting his lovely Kenyan Attire. LOL! You are too cute Babe!

And just to celebrate our engagement and 100 more days til we become One, here's a picture of Dennis holding the Engagement Banner the college students made and signed for us. What an encouraging day that was!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home