Friday, February 09, 2007

God is so GOOD!!

I just got a phone call with some very exciting news. Dennis called me and told me that Betty, one of the girls I discipled in Mombasa and have talked about in my blogs a lot, led a girl to Christ today!! I don't know the details yet but I'm going to try to call and encourage her. I just know that one of her friends just showed up in her dorm room early in the morning and said she wanted to be saved. And Betty led her to the Lord. And then tonight at the Friday night girls night that the college students have there were 10 girls there. That's amazing! I wasn't sure when I left whether it would continue. GOD IS SOOOOOO GOOD!!!
Also this week while Dennis has been teaching at Word of Life Bible School in Nairobi he led one of the students to Christ on Thursday. ITS BEEN A GLORIOUS WEEK IN KENYA! GOD is so good and so faithful! Please keep these new believers in your prayers!! This is a picture of one of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home