Wednesday, March 28, 2007

HELP NEEDED!!!!

CALLING ALL FRIENDS!!!!

I need your help!


TCC, the original place I was going to have our wedding reception is no longer available because a new downtown restaurant is being put in, so now I’m busy scurrying around trying to find a place to have the reception. I’ve called several hotels but most of them do not allow outside catering. And then the majority of the places I’ve called are already booked for my July 7th wedding dateL

SOOOO, here’s where I need your help. IF you have any ideas or know of any place I could have my wedding reception at in Raleigh PLEASE let me know. Please keep your eyes and ears open for me. I’m desperate to find a place! As many of you know, Open Door’s reception facility is just too small to host the 200 people or so that I’m expecting.

So if you wouldn’t mind helping me do a little research I would greatly appreciate it. I need a place that isn’t too too far from Open Door Baptist Church on Durant Rd. in Raleigh, and I need to be able to use outside catering (meaning friends are doing my reception), and it needs to be able to hold 200 people. Its not a formal sit down, just snacks and dessert so there just needs to room for chairs and standing room and maybe a few tables. It would also be nice if there were already table and chairs available (not a must though)

If ya find something or have some ideas please let me know asap!! Join me in praying and searching. I’m praying God will provide quickly!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!

1 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to call all the Marriotts in Releigh, they do not encourage bringing food from ouside unless is from a certified restaurant.I thought that maybe coz I work for Marriott it might make a difference.So sorry. I will keep my ears open and I wil lkeep asking around.
Joyce Mungah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home