Monday, February 12, 2007

FUN PHOTOS with FRIENDS

On Sunday afternoon after many of us from TCC went out to eat to celebrate February birthdays, (of me, Kristin, and Alicia) Casey decided to whip out her camera and take some fun photos of me, Nicole, Alicia, and Kristin in downtown Raleigh. Can you tell I look rather sleepy? I think i was actually sleepwalking since I worked the entire night shift before and hadn't slept in over 30 hours. But it was a lot of fun! Maybe the next time I'll be bright eyed and a little more photogenic! Casey is an incredible photographer and I will have the privilege of having her do the photography for Dennis and I's wedding. She has been blessed with an incredible gift. Checkout her photo websites to see her magnificent work:


1 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger Nicole Wilson Conley said...

UGH! i'm going to beat you, too!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home