Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Another Sister in Christ is Born

I'm so excited!!I got a call from Dennis today with more exciting news about the college girls that I worked with and taught and discipled.

One of the girls, Judy, (the one in middle of picture) that was involved in College Ministry on occasion but held tightly to her Catholic work based beliefs, RECEIVED CHRIST TODAY!!! After Dennis taught tonight (afternoon our time) Judy came up to him afterwards crying and saying that she’s been exalting the church above Christ for so many years and she was tired of doing that and wanted salvation!!! She wanted to be saved. So right there Dennis talked to her and she prayed to receive Christ!!

GOD IS SOO GOOD and is doing amazing things there in Mombasa with those college girls. Kristin and I met with Judy many times while I was there sharing the gospel with her and just loving on her. She was a girl of many questions and it was evident she was searching for TRUTH outside of Catholicism. Since I’ve been gone, my faithful sweet friend Betty, (who has become quite an evangelist to her friends. She’s the one who recently led her friend Kristin to Christ) has really poured into Judy’s life, sharing with her the TRUTH of Christ. And now look…Judy is now in the Kingdom! Praise God!! Judy was one of the girls who came with me to the airport when I left. And now I can officially call her my sister in Christ. I can’t tell you how excited I am. To God be the Glory!!!

I called Betty today and Judy was right there with her. She went straight to Betty after Dennis prayed with her. I got to talk to Judy through the static of the bad connection and she said she was sooooo happy and felt so good. She’s going to email in the next few days with more details since I couldn’t really understand her through the static. All I know is that she sounded so happy.

Please continue to pray for Judy as I know she will begin to face many challenges and be questioned harshly by her devote Catholic family and friends!
God is doing amazing things in Mombasa and its so good to see that it’s the Kenyans reaching Kenyans, as its suppose to be!!!!!!!!
I can’t wait to get back there next year!!
My heart is so excited. To GOD be the glory for His grace and faithfulness!

2 Comments:

At 4:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

to God be the glory for his grace and faithfulness indeed.am so ecxited,that God is doing amazing things with my friends its so awesome.Allison i so wish you were here.missing ou so much but you will be back soon.lets continue praying for Judy and Kristin.
Betty

 
At 1:25 AM, Blogger Bijoy said...

yeah it look like wonderful time hope you ejnoyed it good wrting be in touch like to visit more be in touch

regards

Biby Cletus
Kerala,
India

 

Post a Comment

<< Home