Friday, March 30, 2007

Reception Site Found!

Hello Friends!!

This is just a note to ssay than you to all of you who have prayed for me and sent me lots of suggestions in finding a reception site for Dennis and I's wedding. God is faithful and with all of your help we have finally found a place. (a big thanks to Julie W.for arranging it for me!) Praise God! Our reception is going to be held at the Ledford Center at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary in Wake Forest. Not only will this place be big enough for all expected to come but it has special meaning to me b/c one of my Southeastern 2+2 Commissioning Services was held there just before i departed to go to Kenya in 2003. Little did I know sitting there that day that while I was in Kenya God would introduce me to my future husband and that I'd be having my wedding reception in that very place 4 years later. (ok, yes I'm a mushy sentimental person but this is just one of the many neat things God has done in my life and in Dennis and I's relationship in the last few years and I want to make sure He gets all the glory for even the smallest of things!!)

Thanks for your help!

I praise God for showing me His AMAZING LOVE and GRACE through so many wonderful and caring friends!

I look forward to seeing many of you on our special day July 7th!!

1 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger Abby said...

congrats! I am so excited to see that you found a place!

I cant wait to see you walk down the isle!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home