Sunday, December 10, 2006

See ya later!!

Well in just about an hour I'll be headed out to the train station to go to Nairobi. I should arrive in Nairobi at 9am in the morning if there are no delays or Kenya "stuff" that happens. So as I go please be praying for traveling mercies and safety. I'll be by myself a lot in my travels til I reach Busia, which can be kind of scary sometimes. But the Lord is traveling with me so I know I'm not alone. Love you all and have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. See you all very soon!

1 Comments:

At 5:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Allison,
I hope you and Dennis have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I can't wait to hear about it. I look foward to you coming home. I miss and love you bunches. I am praying for you.
Erin W.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home