Monday, January 01, 2007

BIG BAD COMPUTER NEWS!!

HEY EVERYONE!!!
I have big bad sad computer news. My computer's AC Adaptor is completely DEAD!!! The crazy Kenya power fluctuations finally killed it. And unfortunately I can't find a Sony one here in Mombasa. My computer has no power now. So this means that I won't have my own regular computer access as I have had for the remaining time I'm in Kenya. The bad news is that ALL of my emails were saved on my OUTLOOK and now i can't access them. Praise the Lord for my roomate who has let me use her computer to access internet for the time being.
AND PLEASE, ANYONE WHO HAS SENT ME EMAILS IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS AND HASN'T GOTTEN A REPLY FROM ME, SEND ME THE EMAIL AGAIN!!!
Then it will be accessible from an internet cafe or something like that.
THANKS....and please keep praying for me,
even if you dont' hear from me for awhile!!

3 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger Nicole Wilson Conley said...

gosh! i'm super sad that happened to your computer! do you want me to find out how much one would be here and send it back with someone after Christmas? Is someone coming then? I could mail it ultra fast or something... lemme know.

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Nicole Wilson Conley said...

ok, send me as much info about your computer as you can. what kind - any numbers (model numbers, etc) that you can find from the bottom sticker on the laptop... it looks like maybe they are around 30-50 bucks.

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger James said...

How are you posting from the future? Is it already the New Year in Kenya? Are you guys really that far ahead of us?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home