Friday, July 21, 2006

On the Uphill....

Hey All, thanks for your prayers if you've prayed for me these last few days i've been sick. I went to the doctor yesterday and got some antibiotics. I've been living on Ibuprofen and popsicles the last few days and now today i'm feeling a little better, just still a little weak. Praise God! Yesterday i managed to have enough strength to go see my sweet friend and greatest hair dresser alive, Casey, and she cut and highlighted my hair so i'd feel "beautiful" for Africa! THANKS Casey! You know us girls, no matter how bad we feel, a hair cut is a MUST!! Today I have tried to make myself rest and do some last minute logistical stuff at home in preparation to leave on Tuesday. Tonight Nicole is having a girls night for me at her house...hope there's lots of Chocolate involved!! Looking forward to it. Then this weekend i'll be packing and saying Tutaonana (see you later in Swahili) to people before i leave on Tuesday. I'm so excited and just can't wait to be there and of course can't wait to see Dennis!

2 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Blogger Nicole Wilson Conley said...

oh my gosh!!! 28 hours!!!!!

 
At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip to Kenya. Karibu sana(welcome), we are glad to have you back in Kenya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home