Monday, June 19, 2006

A Weekend at the Beach

I hope everyone is having a great summer so far! Its been a hot one here in Raleigh..but its good preparation for the weather to come in Mombasa...HOT HOT HOT!! This past weekend I had the opportunity to spend a few days at Wrightsville Beach in Wilmington, NC. It was a beautiful weekend to be at the beach! I went with a sweet Kenyan family i know from church and from Southeastern. I had a blast with Liz and her children Brian, Michelle, and Paul as well as their friend Holly visiting from Seattle. Unfortunately the dad, Caxton wasn't able to join us. We had so much fun jumping waves, swimming in the ocean, building sand castles, and burying each other in the sand. I was hoping to get a little tan before braving the hot sun in Kenya, but unfortunately all this white girl got was a sunburn! Hope you enjoy the pictures.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home