Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I NEED SOME QUICK HEALING PRAYER!!!

Hi Everyone who checks my blog on a regular basis!! I need some quick and fast prayer! I leave next Tuesday for Kenya and have a ton of things to do before then including packing. I am sick i think with strept throat and am feeling awful. I don't even feel like leaving my bed. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow so hopefully i can get some antibiotics if i need them and begin feeling better by the weekend or faster!! This is just not a good week to be sick!!! At the same time i'm trying to have a good attitude knowing that the Lord works all things out for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose. Please pray that i can find JOY even in the midst of feeling bad and being pressed for time!!! Please help me fight this with prayer!!!

2 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-( Hope you're feeling better soon!!!!!!

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Nicole Wilson Conley said...

me too! glad you got some meds!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home