Monday, July 10, 2006

RUNNING FINAL LAP!!!


"Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful”
Hebrews 10:23
“Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.”
I Thessalonians 5:24


“It is with great joy and praise to the Father I send you this update and let you know that I have almost reached my support goal for going to Kenya. As of this past weekend, the Lord has so faithfully provided $7560 of the $8000 I need to spend 4 months in Kenya. PRAISE GOD!! This means I have only about $440 more to raise. GOD IS SO GOOD AND SO FAITHFUL!

Throughout this past month of support raising $8000 sure seemed like a lot and with my human eyes seemed impossible to raise in a month and a half. I have to confess that there were several days that the enemy tried to discourage me BUT once again God has shown that “…with God all things are possible” (Matt. 19:26) and that “If we are faithless, He remains faithful” (2 Tim. 2:13). Thank you to everyone who has prayed for me, prayed for my support and have given so generously and graciously!

I now have about two weeks before I leave for Kenya. Please pray for me over these next two weeks as I prepare to go. I will be spending some time with my family and saying my “see you laters” this coming weekend. May the Lord prepare me for all that HE has for me in the coming months! (can you tell by the picture that I'm excited:):)


1 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger Nicole Wilson Conley said...

the picture is hilarious! :-) anyway, praising God for his CONTINUTED faithfulness!!! :-) love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home