Thursday, July 13, 2006

SUPPORT GOAL MET!!!!!!!!!!!



Oh give thanks to the LORD, call upon His name; Make known His deeds among the peoples. Sing to Him, sing praises to Him; Speak of all His wonders. Glory in His holy name...Psalms 105:1-3

GOD IS GOOD! GOD IS SO GOOD!!! With JOY inexpressable I announce to everyone that my support goal is complete! Please join me in praising the Lord! Once again God has done exceeding abundantly more than i could ever ask or imagine!! He continues to show Himself so powerful! God has provided even more than the $8000 goal! Praise HIS name! And now in less than two weeks I'll be on my way to Kenya!! Thank you again to everyone who have joined me and are a part of the team and ministry in Kenya through their prayers and support! Please continue to pray for the other team members going and their support raising goals as well! Will update you more later!

2 Comments:

At 6:08 AM, Blogger Nicole Wilson Conley said...

i lift my eyes unto the hills... for where does my help come from!? my help comes from the Lord! praise God!! so thankful to be able to share in this joy with you! :-)

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger Denno said...

Ps 46:10 “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”

 

Post a Comment

<< Home