Monday, September 11, 2006

VISIT WITH OLD FRIENDS

While i was at Word of Life for camp I got a surprise visit by some of my old teammates and they brought my old language teacher and her daughter from when i was here before. This is a picture of me, Annah, and her daughter Sharon. Sharon was just a small baby when i saw her last. I had a great time reuniting with them and sharing our lives with each other the past year. Annah is going through a very difficult time right now with her family and has had to relocate to another area for a job. Please remember her and Sharon in your prayers! If you remember, i worked with the Digo people when i was here before...and Annah is one of the few strong Digo believers that are here. Her husband is no longer around so she and her daughter are on their own. This is a picture of Sharon playing in the sand on the beach. She was pretending it was soap and using it to bathe herself. We had such a great time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home