Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Pictures from Busia Wedding Anniversary

Ok, finally some pictures are posting now...these are pictures from my previous entry from the Busia 50th wedding anniversary celebration. Had some trouble posting them so sorry for the messy arrangement. This first one is of the happy couple who have been married for 50years. There's one of me and some gals. They are Joyce (takes care of Dennis' dad), me, Mercy, (Dennis' sister) and Dennis' mom. Of course there is one of me and Dennis..then there's one of me and his mom in our kitenge dresses...looks like i'm wearing my grandmother's curtains but she loved it. i looked like a real African woman...hips and all:):):) The others are of the wedding ceremony and reception. The last is of me working in the garden just outside the house that Dennis is building. We removed big rocks and stones and made the landscaping look very nice. My Dad would be very proud. I was so sore for the next two days. There are many more pictures of this trip and many others on my Photo Album website whose link is to the right. Please check it out!




2 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger Nicole Wilson Conley said...

work it girl! :-)

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Abby said...

wow, they really got rid of a lot of rubble in that yard and painted the gate!

I love you girl. I wish I was there to work the garden with you! Soon enough though...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home