Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Belated Christmas and Happy New Year

First I will say a belated Merry Christmas to all! We pray that you had a wonderful Christ-centered Christmas. We've been in North Carolina for a week now visiting my family for the Holidays. It's been great to see each of my family members that we haven't seen since right after we got married. We've visited my Dad and stepmom, my sister and her family, my brother and his family and my mom. We've enjoyed some special times with each of them, as this will be our last Christmas season with them for several years. Though we've enjoyed seeing everyone Its been quite a stressful trip with all the traveling around to see everyone. Pray for us!!! We are tired and quite weary if I may be honest. We will be traveling to Raleigh this weekend for a New Year's party with friends and then returning to Texas on the 3rd, just in time for our immigration interview (praise God) and the Denton Bible Missions Conference. We pray everyone will have a great start to 2008.

Also, PLEASE PLEASE pray for our financial support. We are still at about 55% of our monthly committment and trusting God. Please pray the Lord would touch people's hearts to commit to give to the ministry in Kenya! And pray for our patience in waiting! We are eager to be back in Kenya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home