Saturday, August 25, 2007

Sad News...please pray

Dear Friends, Please pray for Dennis and his family as he got the news today that his Dad passed away last night....we don't have many details as of right now but here is what Dennis has written on his own blog...

The Passing of My Beloved Dad

This afternoon I got a message from my sisters in Kenya that my dad passed away last night at a local hospital in Busia.

Please pray for my family as we mourn the loss of our Beloved Dad. Thank you for you prayers and support


Though his Dad has been sick for awhile now and his death isn't a complete surprise it still is hitting Dennis very hard, especially since right now he has yet to receive his travel permit/green card to allow him to leave the U.S. Please pray that this will come miraculously quickly so he can travel home to Kenya as soon as possible to be with his family.

(this is a picture of Dennis and his Dad this past December when we were in Busia.)

1 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your Dad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home