Friday, June 22, 2007

PIG PICKIN!!! YALL COME!!


It's a Pig Pickin' BBQ!
To honor
Dennis and Allison

Saturday, June 30th
5-8 p.m.
at the home of
Josh and Grace Thompson
Fuquay-Varina, NC
email livingmercy@bellsouth.net for directions

What to Bring:
~a side dish that goes well with BBQ
~outdoor chairs for your family
~any outdoor games
~Words of encouragement for the couple

Dennis and Allison are registered at
- Target
-Bed, Bath, & Beyond
- Pampered Chef
However, if you desire to get them a gift, its always fine
to share a gift card or the like since they will be setting up
home in Kenya and won't be able to carry much with them

2 Comments:

At 4:03 AM, Blogger Martin Graham said...

I'll be working, but maybe Dana and Ryan can come. Have a great time! Save me some BBQ!! :)

 
At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be out of town. I wish I could come.
Erin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home