Thursday, June 21, 2007

Counting Down the Days

As of right now as I type this blog I have 15 days, 11 hours, and 27 min. remaining until Dennis and I will finally be united in marriage and I can officially call myself Allison Omondi. Its so hard to believe just how fast time has flown! It seems just yesterday that I was waiting and waiting for Dennis to get here and now its already been a month since he's been in the States. God is good. Its been so amazing to have him here finally and to never have to think about being apart again! We've had so much fun together already and i look forward to July 7th.

Dennis and i had a WONDERFUL time visiting with my family this past weekend. Dennis spent a lot of time with my Dad in Hickory while i drove to Charlotte for a couple wedding showers. I really enjoyed seeing Dennis interact with my family. He really brings out the best in everyone. I am so blessed to have him in my life. What a gift from above he is!

I think both of us are ready for a real vacation!! Since Dennis got here we've been racing and running around trying to do last minute wedding details. I've been working a lot of hours and in my 'free" time making sure everything is done for the wedding. I certainly will be glad and i know Dennis will be glad when all the planning is over and we can just relax in warm sunny South Florida!!

2 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger Gypsy Girl said...

O wow! only 15 days left!? i'm so excited for the 2 of you. :) i wish i could be there. i still have a great hope that we will get to meet up while you guys are in TX.

 
At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just remember to relax and enjoy the big day itself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home